Catch public transport to the dawn service
If you’re planning on attending the ANZAC Centenary Dawn Service at the Shrine of Remembrance this year, then consider catching a free shuttle bus from your local RSL.
Free buses will run between the following RSLs and suburbs to the Shrine on Wednesday, 25 April:
– Chadstone via Ashburton and Camberwell
– Croydon via Ringwood East
– Dandenong via Noble Park, Springvale, Clayton and Oakleigh
– Doncaster via Balwyn North, Kew and Victoria Park (Jock McHale Stadium)
– Essendon Football Ground (Windy Hill)
– Greensborough via Watsonia
– Mitcham via Blackburn, Box Hill and Balwyn
– Mordialloc via Mentone and Sandringham
– Templestowe via West Heidelberg
– Thomastown via Reservoir and Coburg
– Wantirna via Scoresby, Glen Waverley and Mt Waverley
– Williamstown via Yarraville.
This service is available to all members of the public, however bookings are essential. The buses will arrive at the Shrine by 5.45am and depart the Shrine at 7.30am, 7.45am and 8am and return to your pick up location.
Bookings close 2pm Tuesday 24th April 2018.
Visit ptv.vic.gov.au or call 1800 800 007 to secure your seat.
Authorised by Transport for Victoria, 1 Spring Street, Melbourne.